Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

I know! Isn't it just exciting!?

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yesss but like many ppl deactivated too..

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yea that true too isn't weird that I earn points for two different houses when I do the hw?

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
2 different houses? how?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
On my PC I got Gryffindor, the house I wanted. But when I did hazels I got ravenclaw. Which I don't mind. I like that they're in two different houses but thinking about it I'm earning points for two houses

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 23 Oct 2025, 19:38 On my PC I got Gryffindor, the house I wanted. But when I did hazels I got ravenclaw. Which I don't mind. I like that they're in two different houses but thinking about it I'm earning points for two houses
you get points for the house your inpc got?

LEO NOXLEY โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 โ€” EVA. 6 โ€” STR. 7 โ€” WIS. 5 โ€” ARC. 5 โ€” ACC. 8 โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Leo Noxley wrote: 23 Oct 2025, 19:41
Hazel Nelson wrote: 23 Oct 2025, 19:38 On my PC I got Gryffindor, the house I wanted. But when I did hazels I got ravenclaw. Which I don't mind. I like that they're in two different houses but thinking about it I'm earning points for two houses
you get points for the house your inpc got?
Yep!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oh I didn't know that that's interesting

LEO NOXLEY โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 โ€” EVA. 6 โ€” STR. 7 โ€” WIS. 5 โ€” ARC. 5 โ€” ACC. 8 โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
indeed, very interestingg

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 โ€ข Evasion 7 โ€ข Strength 4 โ€ข Wisdom 6 โ€ข
Arcane power 4โ€ข Accuracy 8