Last person to post wins!
I know! Isn't it just exciting!?
๐ซ๐: โฌ๐โฏโฏ ๐ข๐โฏ๐
๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธ๐ก ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐|
Last person to post wins!
yesss but like many ppl deactivated too..
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Yea that true too isn't weird that I earn points for two different houses when I do the hw?
๐ซ๐: โฌ๐โฏโฏ ๐ข๐โฏ๐
๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธ๐ก ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐|
Last person to post wins!
2 different houses? how?
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
On my PC I got Gryffindor, the house I wanted. But when I did hazels I got ravenclaw. Which I don't mind. I like that they're in two different houses but thinking about it I'm earning points for two houses
๐ซ๐: โฌ๐โฏโฏ ๐ข๐โฏ๐
๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธ๐ก ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐|
Last person to post wins!
you get points for the house your inpc got?Hazel Nelson wrote: 23 Oct 2025, 19:38 On my PC I got Gryffindor, the house I wanted. But when I did hazels I got ravenclaw. Which I don't mind. I like that they're in two different houses but thinking about it I'm earning points for two houses
LEO NOXLEY โโโโโโโโ ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR โโโโโโโโ NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 โ EVA. 6 โ STR. 7 โ WIS. 5 โ ARC. 5 โ ACC. 8 โโโโโโโโ METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 โ EVA. 6 โ STR. 7 โ WIS. 5 โ ARC. 5 โ ACC. 8 โโโโโโโโ METAMORPHMAGUS
Last person to post wins!
Yep!Leo Noxley wrote: 23 Oct 2025, 19:41you get points for the house your inpc got?Hazel Nelson wrote: 23 Oct 2025, 19:38 On my PC I got Gryffindor, the house I wanted. But when I did hazels I got ravenclaw. Which I don't mind. I like that they're in two different houses but thinking about it I'm earning points for two houses
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Last person to post wins!
oh I didn't know that that's interesting
LEO NOXLEY โโโโโโโโ ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR โโโโโโโโ NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 โ EVA. 6 โ STR. 7 โ WIS. 5 โ ARC. 5 โ ACC. 8 โโโโโโโโ METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 โ EVA. 6 โ STR. 7 โ WIS. 5 โ ARC. 5 โ ACC. 8 โโโโโโโโ METAMORPHMAGUS
Last person to post wins!
indeed, very interestingg
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Hi
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 โข Evasion 7 โข Strength 4 โข Wisdom 6 โข Arcane power 4โข Accuracy 8 |