Potter VS Malfoy

14

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Potter VS Malfoy
15

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy
14

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Potter VS Malfoy
15

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy
14

If you change nothing, nothing will change.

Potter VS Malfoy
15 ooo~ a new Potter fan I see?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy
14 of course ahaa and you, you like harry or not at all ?

If you change nothing, nothing will change.

Potter VS Malfoy
15 ofc I do, I ship them together, but I rlly prefer my man, draco!! btw, welcome to HiO!! feel free to ask me anything if u want, my owls r always open! Ill try my best to help!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy
14

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Potter VS Malfoy
13

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!