༻⋆ Honmoon
Name: Caspian Villin
Demons or Hunters o.O: Demons
Why do you want to join?
I've watched the movie 10 times and am obsessed with the songs
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Baby Saja, Mystery, and Mira. Favourite song is What it sound like.
Additional info you'd like to share?: Nope
Demons or Hunters o.O: Demons
Why do you want to join?
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Baby Saja, Mystery, and Mira. Favourite song is What it sound like.
Additional info you'd like to share?: Nope
༻⋆ Honmoon
Welcome everyone!!
I apologize for the wait, i'll add you shortly
༻⋆ Honmoon
Name: Derek Alexamder Jay
Demons or Hunters o.O: Demon!
Why do you want to join? I'm obsessed with its music
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Rumi and Golden
Additional info you'd like to share?: No
Demons or Hunters o.O: Demon!
Why do you want to join? I'm obsessed with its music

If you have one, favorite character/song?: Rumi and Golden
Additional info you'd like to share?: No
༻⋆ Honmoon
Name: Leo Casper
Demons or Hunters o.O: Demons
Why do you want to join? I love the movie, I've seen it twice with my sister's, and the music is literally amazing.
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Jinu and Your Idol
Additional info you'd like to share?: Nope
Demons or Hunters o.O: Demons
Why do you want to join? I love the movie, I've seen it twice with my sister's, and the music is literally amazing.
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Jinu and Your Idol
Additional info you'd like to share?: Nope