Potter VS Malfoy
13
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Potter VS Malfoy
13
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Potter VS Malfoy
13
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Potter VS Malfoy
13
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Potter VS Malfoy
15 ikrrrr, u even signed up for his fan club!!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy
14 I don't hate hime, just I like harry more than him. Also I mentioned that I will support him after this round. Like switching sides
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |