Potter VS Malfoy
-30
what badges?
what badges?
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy
-31
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Potter VS Malfoy
-30 the pride badges of each house ykk
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy
-30
ohhhh I see
ohhhh I see
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy
-30!
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy
-29 OMG 3 BADGESS? T.T TYSMM however, Ill return 2 badges and give u a gryffindor onee!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy
-28 I could give you 2 for free if ya like
Potter VS Malfoy
-27 I alr have the Ravenclaw one, ty! I only need the Hufflepuff now!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..