Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Hello, Yexian! How are you today?

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
im good! wbuu?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
elloo

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hru?

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Goooddd wbuuu

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Good, doing math homework :cry2:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oof- gll 😭😭

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I know😭

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
It's okayyy, I'm sure u can do ittt

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..