Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
I like any if them.
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Hagrid, Voldemort and Trelawney then! (We'll do Lockhart and Grindelwald next round 
While I'm editing the first post, Trelawney 1
While I'm editing the first post, Trelawney 1
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
H1 ig ill choose Voldy next round, maybe, not sure tho) 1
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
h3 2
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
h5 3
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
h7 4
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
T2 1
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles