Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
K98
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
meh idc anymore, learnt my lesson..
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
100!!!!!!
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Soooo which characters should I do next? Any ideas?
Anyway Hazel I think you got most posts aside from me on the Krum team... so yeah. I'll send the prize
Anyway Hazel I think you got most posts aside from me on the Krum team... so yeah. I'll send the prize
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Got it thanks Edith!!
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
So, not:
Dumbledore
Luna
Snape
__________________
Ginny
Narcissa
Lupin
__________________
Cho
Lavander
Umbridge
__________________
Harry
Ron
Hermione
__________________
Lily
Alice
Molly
_________________
Rita
Bellatrix
Lee Jordan
_______________
Sirius
Cedric
Percy
_______________
Krum
Fleur
Pansy
_______________
Idk.....
Dumbledore
Luna
Snape
__________________
Ginny
Narcissa
Lupin
__________________
Cho
Lavander
Umbridge
__________________
Harry
Ron
Hermione
__________________
Lily
Alice
Molly
_________________
Rita
Bellatrix
Lee Jordan
_______________
Sirius
Cedric
Percy
_______________
Krum
Fleur
Pansy
_______________
Idk.....
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Sorry for dp, but I was thinking maybe Lockhart, Hagrid and Trelawney? Oooh or we could do Voldemort! We haven't had him yet
Reducio
@Hazel Nelson
@Yexian Wei
@Lindsey Bliss
@Bree Grey
@Vivi Grace
@Edith Walkers
@Olivia Williams
@Emily Harris
... Just all the active players in this game!
@Hazel Nelson
@Yexian Wei
@Lindsey Bliss
@Bree Grey
@Vivi Grace
@Edith Walkers
@Olivia Williams
@Emily Harris
... Just all the active players in this game!
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
mhm sure ig
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
What about three evil peoples like Voldemort, Grindelwald and one more?
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |