Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
K2526
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
p31... 36, ion think i like this gameplay..
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
K26 27
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
p32 37, Hazell T.T why did u side with krum? we literally were able to get pansy up to 50 and u js let Edith take away all our hard work? I stop solving my homeworks for this T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
K27 28 Well I gotta get Krum up too! And plus no one else was helping Krum. I don't like being on the same team for both accounts
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
p33 38, oh T.T so u stayed on Hazie's acc while all the time i spent here was almost wasted.. T.T gn ig T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
K28 Sorry! I was doing stuff on this account and still is.
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
P34 39, it's okay..u could've prevented her from decreasing but meh
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
K29 30 I couldn't switch between my accounts! That's take too long
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|