Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?

K2526

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
p31... 36, ion think i like this gameplay..

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
K26 27

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
p32 37, Hazell T.T why did u side with krum? we literally were able to get pansy up to 50 and u js let Edith take away all our hard work? I stop solving my homeworks for this T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
K27 28 Well I gotta get Krum up too! And plus no one else was helping Krum. I don't like being on the same team for both accounts

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
p33 38, oh T.T so u stayed on Hazie's acc while all the time i spent here was almost wasted.. T.T gn ig T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
K28 Sorry! I was doing stuff on this account and still is.

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
P34 39, it's okay..u could've prevented her from decreasing but meh 😭

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
K29 30 I couldn't switch between my accounts! That's take too long

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|