Girls vs boys

1

Karime Lenior// "She Believed She Could So She Did
Stamina: 6|Evasion: 5|Strength: 4|Wisdom: 8|ArcPower: 5|Accuracy: 7|
Ability: Calming Presence

Girls vs boys
2

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Girls vs boys
3

“I am still so naïve; I know pretty much what I like and dislike;
but please, don’t ask me who I am. A passionate, fragmentary girl, maybe?” ― Sylvia Plath

Girls vs boys
2

Leo Noxley — pc ency
Nadira Bakari — inpc staff ency
Sakura Hirano — inpc ency
STA. 5 EVA. 5 STR. 5 WIS. 5 ARC. 5 ACC. 5
Metamorphmagus Year 1
—————————————— —————————————— ——————————————

Girls vs boys
3

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Girls vs boys
2

Sta 8 | Eva 8 | Str 6 | Wis 5 | Arc Power 4 | Acc 10
Abilities: Evasive Maneuvers, Keeper's Catch

Girls vs boys
1

Leo Noxley — pc ency
Nadira Bakari — inpc staff ency
Sakura Hirano — inpc ency
STA. 5 EVA. 5 STR. 5 WIS. 5 ARC. 5 ACC. 5
Metamorphmagus Year 1
—————————————— —————————————— ——————————————

Girls vs boys
0!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

Girls vs boys
1

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Girls vs boys
0

Leo Noxley — pc ency
Nadira Bakari — inpc staff ency
Sakura Hirano — inpc ency
STA. 5 EVA. 5 STR. 5 WIS. 5 ARC. 5 ACC. 5
Metamorphmagus Year 1
—————————————— —————————————— ——————————————