Give me a nick name

Olive

Give me a nick name
cly

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my fatherโ€™s daughter?

Give me a nick name
Brinn (Brookline Quinn)

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

Give me a nick name
Zurey!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

Give me a nick name
Ree Ree

Karime Lenior// "She Believed She Could So She Did
Stamina: 6|Evasion: 5|Strength: 4|Wisdom: 8|ArcPower: 5|Accuracy: 7|
Ability: Calming Presence

Give me a nick name
Kari

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Give me a nick name
Mad hatter

LEO NOXLEY โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 โ€” EVA. 6 โ€” STR. 7 โ€” WIS. 5 โ€” ARC. 5 โ€” ACC. 8 โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” METAMORPHMAGUS

Give me a nick name
hahhaha that one was good
LeNo

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Give me a nick name
Mads

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐

Give me a nick name
Vrane

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown