Girls vs boys

-26!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
-27

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Girls vs boys
-28!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
-29

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Girls vs boys
-28

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Girls vs boys
-29

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Girls vs boys
-28

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Girls vs boys
-29

Valentin DeAngelo - Gryff
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Girls vs boys
-28

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Girls vs boys
-27! oh wow- T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..