Unable to register

Hey! I have an OOC friend who's trying to sign up but is unable to buy her Remembrall for whatever reason. When she tries to buy it, it says to buy only what's on the list but she told me she triple checked and she's only chosen the Remembrall. She's also saying that she doesn't have enough money for her Remembrall, apparently she only has 4 sickles and she needs around 5. I'm not sure how to help her since i cant give her money as she's not registered yet.

Unable to register
Natasha Jones wrote: 5 Oct 2025, 06:45 Hey! I have an OOC friend who's trying to sign up but is unable to buy her Remembrall for whatever reason. When she tries to buy it, it says to buy only what's on the list but she told me she triple checked and she's only chosen the Remembrall. She's also saying that she doesn't have enough money for her Remembrall, apparently she only has 4 sickles and she needs around 5. I'm not sure how to help her since i cant give her money as she's not registered yet.
Please owl me her character's name. Thank you.