Girls vs boys
-10 MADDY!!!
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Girls vs boys
-9 KAI-KAI BESTIE!!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Girls vs boys
-8 omggggg hruu
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Girls vs boys
-7 I am chillin' like a villain, you? I feel like its been sooo long since we talked
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Girls vs boys
-6 I'm not that great tbh. And same girlie
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Girls vs boys
-5 awww owl?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Girls vs boys
-4 yup I'll send one in a bit
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Girls vs boys
-3 Alr
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Girls vs boys
-2
We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the heart of the people and that keeps us all warm xx
Girls vs boys
-1
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you