Give me a nick name

Cloud

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.

Give me a nick name
Ari

Give me a nick name
Ripe Tide

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

Give me a nick name
Heartie

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Give me a nick name
Valentin DeParfaite

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Give me a nick name
Holliasta! <3

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Give me a nick name
Lenlen :>

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

Give me a nick name
Zur-Ace

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Give me a nick name
Aixon

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

Give me a nick name
Zizi

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown