Last person to post wins!
lol T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Last person to post wins!
oof T.TKai Draxon wrote: 3 Oct 2025, 16:52Arghhhhh one for my friends is sooooo annoying like DUDE I'm trying to work STOP MESSING WITH MY COMPUTER. I retaliated by taking his only pen
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
hiii
how's everyone doing today?
☆ "Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."☆
Amelia Randensmith
Last person to post wins!
AMELIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I MISS UUUUUU
I MISS UUUUUU
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
lol hii!
hru?
☆ "Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."☆
Amelia Randensmith
Last person to post wins!
im gooddd wbuuu
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
pretty good just kinda tired
☆ "Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."☆
Amelia Randensmith
Last person to post wins!
OMG AMELIA
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Last person to post wins!
noooooooooo
its okayyy *sends online hug*
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..