Last person to post wins!
oh lol T.TAurelia Valentine wrote: 3 Oct 2025, 13:08No, I relate to it. Because I am the Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.Yexian Wei wrote: 3 Oct 2025, 12:59ohh lolAurelia Valentine wrote: 3 Oct 2025, 12:08Lol, the TikTok brainrot is already rotting my brain. That means I find your statement real since I can relate to what you were saying - therefore, you are real.
wait- does that mean u know Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation?![]()
I thought u knew the book T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
Nov!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
How are ya? :]
Last person to post wins!
Why did Yexian mention me yesterday???
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Last person to post wins!
nothing much, Joseph thought I 'followed' you to a place called Pintrust, they got disappointed and so we decided to make a trip, and I told them that they could go ahead while I wiat for u!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Last person to post wins!
yea lol T.T
sorry for mentioning for no reason T.T
sorry for mentioning for no reason T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Nah there was a reason I was just confused by what happened lol
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you