Last person to post wins!
Leo-Beo! Yexie-Wexie!
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Last person to post wins!
KK!! hruu
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Tired and freaking out over something
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Last person to post wins!
oof- what happened?
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Uhm....I don't wanna say it on h.io I followed you on my new Pinterest @kaisterling0132
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Last person to post wins!
sure, lemme follow uu
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Follow? Where we going?
*packs camping bag*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
Where you going?
Last person to post wins!
Dunno
thought Yexi is following Kaie Waie Draxie Draxoweeblewombletun somewhere
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
I guess I'll go with you. It sounds fun.