Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

ohhh, thats actually cool, as I said, i know nothing abt sexualities so its like my first time hearing abt thatt I do know the lesbian, gay and the poly ones, but idk how the poly one works, these r new infoss

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hellooo :cute:

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I know a lot about it so feel free to ask if you want @Yexian Wei Yeah, they can be super confusing but I'm here to help if you wanna ask questions!

No way! Is that Alliasta or do mine eyes deceive me?!

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Girrlll you are seeing it rightly! I am backk!! How are you??

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'm okay, how are you?? It's been way too long!

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yeah yeah I know! I missed all of my friends so much! I am good now. Hehe not to much but I am happy to come back here!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'm glad you're good now! It's awesome to have you back!

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yeah yeah I am so happy too but there so much work dto do now! I need to catch y'all

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Kai Draxon wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 14:37 I know a lot about it so feel free to ask if you want @Yexian Wei Yeah, they can be super confusing but I'm here to help if you wanna ask questions!

No way! Is that Alliasta or do mine eyes deceive me?!
tysmm <33
whenever I have free time ill send u an owl, I like knowing abt stuff and learning new things soooo

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yexian Wei wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 15:05
Kai Draxon wrote: 30 Sep 2025, 14:37 I know a lot about it so feel free to ask if you want @Yexian Wei Yeah, they can be super confusing but I'm here to help if you wanna ask questions!

No way! Is that Alliasta or do mine eyes deceive me?!
tysmm <33
whenever I have free time ill send u an owl, I like knowing abt stuff and learning new things soooo
I have so much random knowledge I could gift you with :D

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you