Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Same here, people are just awful

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
OMG FR MY SOUL SISTERSSSSSSSS

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lol, yessssss! Soul Sisters!!!! And yeah, most people are flobberworms, not all but most. Others, I think that they are like, dragons, and unicorns, which just basically means is that I think they're cool and I like them

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yessss, all three of us! And I totally agree with the representation there
Guys guys something good happened today

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ayyyyyy thats a cool descriptionn!!

what is itt??

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
What was it???

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Right, best one ever

So my ex partner was dating my current GF and now we're a love triangle cause I got back with them and ahhhhhhh!!

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Kai Draxon wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:13 Right, best one ever

So my ex partner was dating my current GF and now we're a love triangle cause I got back with them and ahhhhhhh!!
Omg!!!!! That's like ahhhhh!!!

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hellooooooo everyone~ ^^

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:14
Kai Draxon wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:13 Right, best one ever

So my ex partner was dating my current GF and now we're a love triangle cause I got back with them and ahhhhhhh!!
Omg!!!!! That's like ahhhhh!!!
I know!! I'm sooooo happy!!!

Hi Nova!

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you