Last person to post wins!
Same here, people are just awful
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Last person to post wins!
OMG FR MY SOUL SISTERSSSSSSSS
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Lol, yessssss! Soul Sisters!!!! And yeah, most people are flobberworms, not all but most. Others, I think that they are like, dragons, and unicorns, which just basically means is that I think they're cool and I like them
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
Last person to post wins!
Yessss, all three of us! And I totally agree with the representation there
Guys guys something good happened today
Guys guys something good happened today
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Last person to post wins!
ayyyyyy thats a cool descriptionn!!
what is itt??
what is itt??
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
What was it???
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
Last person to post wins!
Right, best one ever
So my ex partner was dating my current GF and now we're a love triangle cause I got back with them and ahhhhhhh!!
So my ex partner was dating my current GF and now we're a love triangle cause I got back with them and ahhhhhhh!!
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Last person to post wins!
Omg!!!!! That's like ahhhhh!!!Kai Draxon wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:13 Right, best one ever
So my ex partner was dating my current GF and now we're a love triangle cause I got back with them and ahhhhhhh!!
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
Last person to post wins!
Hellooooooo everyone~
Last person to post wins!
I know!! I'm sooooo happy!!!Nyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:14Omg!!!!! That's like ahhhhh!!!Kai Draxon wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 19:13 Right, best one ever
So my ex partner was dating my current GF and now we're a love triangle cause I got back with them and ahhhhhhh!!
Hi Nova!
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you