Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

I have learned the worst news of them all! :fear:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:36 I have learned the worst news of them all! :fear:
Could we get some context?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Mikey Forville wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:46
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:36 I have learned the worst news of them all! :fear:
Could we get some context?
Well my parents were talking in the car and my dad said I'm going back to traditional school! Which means I have to go to school in person!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:48
Mikey Forville wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:46
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:36 I have learned the worst news of them all! :fear:
Could we get some context?
Well my parents were talking in the car and my dad said I'm going back to traditional school! Which means I have to go to school in person!
why is that bad? thats pretty good!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:48
Mikey Forville wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:46
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:36 I have learned the worst news of them all! :fear:
Could we get some context?
Well my parents were talking in the car and my dad said I'm going back to traditional school! Which means I have to go to school in person!
I feel ya Bree. I would hate to go back to normal school too.

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
why tho?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:54
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:48
Mikey Forville wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:46
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:36 I have learned the worst news of them all! :fear:
Could we get some context?
Well my parents were talking in the car and my dad said I'm going back to traditional school! Which means I have to go to school in person!
I feel ya Bree. I would hate to go back to normal school too.
Yep. My parents are confused why I don't wanna go back
Yexian Wei wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:51
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:48
Mikey Forville wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:46
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:36 I have learned the worst news of them all! :fear:
Could we get some context?
Well my parents were talking in the car and my dad said I'm going back to traditional school! Which means I have to go to school in person!
why is that bad? thats pretty good!
Because I don't want to. At least I still have this year. I had so bad things going on before I was taken out. And the school I'm going to my brother also went to and he was bad

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:55
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:54
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:48
Mikey Forville wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:46
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:36 I have learned the worst news of them all! :fear:
Could we get some context?
Well my parents were talking in the car and my dad said I'm going back to traditional school! Which means I have to go to school in person!
I feel ya Bree. I would hate to go back to normal school too.
Yep. My parents are confused why I don't wanna go back
Yexian Wei wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:51
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:48
Mikey Forville wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:46
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Sep 2025, 18:36 I have learned the worst news of them all! :fear:
Could we get some context?
Well my parents were talking in the car and my dad said I'm going back to traditional school! Which means I have to go to school in person!
why is that bad? thats pretty good!
Because I don't want to. At least I still have this year. I had so bad things going on before I was taken out. And the school I'm going to my brother also went to and he was bad
Bad? Like delinquent or smth? Or just got in a lot of trouble bad?

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ill owl you why.

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oh.. so its because of stories that happened before u started homeschool?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..