Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?

G96

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
G98 meh, no point of it, yall started when I was sleeping and went to school, so got more posts than me

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
G100...

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
WELL DONE GEORGE'S TEAM!!
Well done, George's team! If you were on that team, please post the form:

Code: Select all

[b]Full name:[/b]
[b]How many posts I made:[/b]
Thanks. But do not start a new game, because I will change the characters. I know this is only round one, but everyone (or most people) went for George and that was a pretty quick win, so please bare with me while I update and edit everything.
Active player mentions for this:
@Rea Kont
@Yexian Wei
@Olivia Williams
@Hazel Nelson
@Bree Grey
@Lindsey Bliss
Meanwhile everyone else please think of some new characters not:
Reducio

Dumbledore
Luna
Snape
__________________
Ginny
Narcissa
Lupin
__________________
Cho
Lavander
Umbridge
__________________
Harry
Ron
Hermione
__________________

Lily
Alice
Molly

_________________

Rita
Bellatrix
Lee Jordan

_______________

Sirius
Cedric
Percy

_______________

George
Fred
Bill

______________

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
I was thinking maybe Victor Krum and Fleur... and who else... maybe Hagrid?

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Full name: Yexian Wei
How many posts I made: 18
I dont think its good like that, make it that all 3 are students from other schools

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Full name: Edith Walkers
How many posts I made: 52
So Krum, Fleur and someone from Hogwarts.... Neville? Dean Thomas? Blaise Zabini? Pansy Parkinston? Seamus? Idk

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Edith Walkers wrote: 27 Sep 2025, 14:08
Full name: Edith Walkers
How many posts I made: 52
So Krum, Fleur and someone from Hogwarts.... Neville? Dean Thomas? Blaise Zabini? Pansy Parkinston? Seamus? Idk
no, I meant someone not from hogwarts, idk who but like they shouldnt be a student or former student in hogwarts, maybe that vampire that joined the party (idr in which book tho)

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..