Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
G96
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
G97 so close!!51
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
G98 meh, no point of it, yall started when I was sleeping and went to school, so got more posts than me
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
C99.... 52
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
G100...
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Meanwhile everyone else please think of some new characters not:WELL DONE GEORGE'S TEAM!!Active player mentions for this:Well done, George's team! If you were on that team, please post the form:Thanks. But do not start a new game, because I will change the characters. I know this is only round one, but everyone (or most people) went for George and that was a pretty quick win, so please bare with me while I update and edit everything.Code: Select all
[b]Full name:[/b] [b]How many posts I made:[/b]
@Rea Kont
@Yexian Wei
@Olivia Williams
@Hazel Nelson
@Bree Grey
@Lindsey Bliss
Reducio
Dumbledore
Luna
Snape
__________________
Ginny
Narcissa
Lupin
__________________
Cho
Lavander
Umbridge
__________________
Harry
Ron
Hermione
__________________
Lily
Alice
Molly
_________________
Rita
Bellatrix
Lee Jordan
_______________
Sirius
Cedric
Percy
_______________
George
Fred
Bill
______________
Dumbledore
Luna
Snape
__________________
Ginny
Narcissa
Lupin
__________________
Cho
Lavander
Umbridge
__________________
Harry
Ron
Hermione
__________________
Lily
Alice
Molly
_________________
Rita
Bellatrix
Lee Jordan
_______________
Sirius
Cedric
Percy
_______________
George
Fred
Bill
______________
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
I was thinking maybe Victor Krum and Fleur... and who else... maybe Hagrid?
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
I dont think its good like that, make it that all 3 are students from other schoolsFull name: Yexian Wei
How many posts I made: 18
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
So Krum, Fleur and someone from Hogwarts.... Neville? Dean Thomas? Blaise Zabini? Pansy Parkinston? Seamus? IdkFull name: Edith Walkers
How many posts I made: 52
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
no, I meant someone not from hogwarts, idk who but like they shouldnt be a student or former student in hogwarts, maybe that vampire that joined the party (idr in which book tho)Edith Walkers wrote: 27 Sep 2025, 14:08So Krum, Fleur and someone from Hogwarts.... Neville? Dean Thomas? Blaise Zabini? Pansy Parkinston? Seamus? IdkFull name: Edith Walkers
How many posts I made: 52
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..