Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

I am winning this one.

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
nuh uhh gorgeous pfp Aurelia!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
This time, I win. Yours is so pretty too!

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Aurelia! :wow:

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:meninblack:

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hiya, Nova!

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Aurelia Valentine wrote: 27 Sep 2025, 10:31 Hiya, Nova!
I haven't seen you in ages, how are you? :cute:

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nova Astron wrote: 27 Sep 2025, 10:32
Aurelia Valentine wrote: 27 Sep 2025, 10:31 Hiya, Nova!
I haven't seen you in ages, how are you? :cute:
Things are super. I only had to focus on personal stuff happening OOC, but I miss writing so I went back here. I hope everything is well for you!

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Aurelia Valentine wrote: 27 Sep 2025, 10:35
Nova Astron wrote: 27 Sep 2025, 10:32
Aurelia Valentine wrote: 27 Sep 2025, 10:31 Hiya, Nova!
I haven't seen you in ages, how are you? :cute:
Things are super. I only had to focus on personal stuff happening OOC, but I miss writing so I went back here. I hope everything is well for you!
Hope everything's well for you too! I've been alright too :>

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ohh then wb Aurelia!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..