Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?

Lindsey Bliss wrote: 23 Sep 2025, 18:58 I don't know how many
You gotta go back to the beginning of this round and count

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Nope, not doing that


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Edith Walkers wrote: 23 Sep 2025, 17:50 Updating... don't start a new game, there's a change of characters
EVERYONE WHO WAS ON SIRIUS' SIDE:

Please post how many posts you got so I can see who's made the most;
EVERYONE:

Give ideas for new characters;
Thanks
In total I had 41 posts
Since we already did the mothers (of Harry, Draco and Neville) why not do their fathers this time?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Yexian Wei wrote: 23 Sep 2025, 19:37
Edith Walkers wrote: 23 Sep 2025, 17:50 Updating... don't start a new game, there's a change of characters
EVERYONE WHO WAS ON SIRIUS' SIDE:

Please post how many posts you got so I can see who's made the most;
EVERYONE:

Give ideas for new characters;
Thanks
In total I had 41 posts
Since we already did the mothers (of Harry, Draco and Neville) why not do their fathers this time?
I like that. I only did like 10...

Rea Kont- prettiest witch EVER (JK JK)

Check out my store for personalized Jokes, pictures, and memes -JMP-!!!

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Yes, I think the most active were @Emily Harris and @Yexian Wei, all around 40...

Also, no one really knows the father of Neville, and I don't think anyone will vote for James, and we've had Lucius already...

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
yea true

Umm Im thinking

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Neville, hermione and ginny?


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
No, we've had Hermione and Ginny before, it can't be:

Dumbledore
Luna
Snape
__________________
Ginny
Narcissa
Lupin
__________________
Cho
Lavander
Umbridge
__________________
Harry
Ron
Hermione
__________________

Lily
Alice
Molly

_________________

Rita
Bellatrix
Lee Jordan

_______________

Sirius
Cedric
Percy

_______________

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Fred, George or bill


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Yeah... we could do that... sure. Everyone agrees?