Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Kai Draxon wrote: 23 Sep 2025, 13:06 Exactly! And we could technically get a hairless cat but my mom thinks they're ugly-(they're really not) We could also get a Bengal cat (they're considered low allergen/hypoallergenic) but they're to expensive
hairless cats? omg, bro im not sure whether I can call an animal ugly or not, but they def r scary! I like fury oness!! bengal cats however r rlly cuteee!!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I know, I loveeeee bengal's! But honestly, I'm a sucker for hairless cats, they're so cute, they even have a Too Cute episode featuring hairless cats

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
awww, yk I rlly wanna adopt a cat but im genuinely scared of them, it got better now thankfully but before, whenever I saw a cat I would get so scared that I could run as if someone was chasing me (if u got what I mean), as I said tho, it got better thankfully, I still am scared of them being near me but I wouldnt run or do anything crazy/embarrassing

ofc, Im talking abt stray cats here, Ive never been near a house cat or yk, the vaccinated ones T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Understandable, but they're just so sweet and lovable and gimmeeeeee

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
My three kittens were feral barn kittens we got from a lady about a month ago. They hissed a lot and rarely let anyone touch them. But now? Well, you could say they are some of the sweetest cats! I’ve learned that most feral / street cats only need love and kindness. Then they become perfect cats. :)
Last edited by Avery Gray on 23 Sep 2025, 13:27, edited 1 time in total.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
That's so cool! And so sweet!

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ikrrrr!!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*Walks in, trips, and crashes on Mikey*

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼