Girls vs boys
13 But it's so real that's how I feel
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Girls vs boys
14 hahah well when I feel this way, I listen to music, or play basketball, feels better idk, what about you?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Girls vs boys
15 Music, writing, reading and...other things that I will not say due to personal reasons and younger people on the site that don't need to be exposed to bad habits of older users
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Girls vs boys
16 oh I get it though dont worry
i gotcha
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Girls vs boys
17 Yeah (it's nothing mature or anything like that! i'm still a minor but it's just bad habits [idk why I felt the need to say that but I did])
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Girls vs boys
18 mhmm I get you, sometimes things DO tend to get pretty rough iykyk
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Girls vs boys
19 yep ik
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Girls vs boys
20! yayay we're on 20 again!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Girls vs boys
21! Yay!!
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Girls vs boys
22! *dances around*
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles