Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?

s30 Yep! Neither rof them deserved to die!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
S31 ikrr, I actually wanted to go w Cedric but then I saw u were on Sirius's side so I decided to stay on Sirius this time, however I think I'll change to Cedric in the next roundd

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
S32 That's true.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
S31

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
S33

"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." โ€” Sirius Black
Visit my banner shop: Here!!

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
S 44

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
S36

"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." โ€” Sirius Black
Visit my banner shop: Here!!

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
S38 So cute Em!! I like this better than the last :3

"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." โ€” Sirius Black
Visit my banner shop: Here!!

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
S40 <3

"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." โ€” Sirius Black
Visit my banner shop: Here!!

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
S42

"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." โ€” Sirius Black
Visit my banner shop: Here!!