Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Yeah I was thinking Leo-neo or leo-beo

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hahaha works for me

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yay!

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:sad:

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
everything alright Xian? Yo could wl me if you need to and I'll get to it cause I have to go now

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hi hi

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi Hi!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 19:46 everything alright Xian? Yo could wl me if you need to and I'll get to it cause I have to go now
yes yes everything is alright thankfully, its js the school pressure and I rlly need to write my reply fast, whenever I open the document to start writing I just get dizzy and cant think of anything T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yexian Wei wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:44
Hazel Nelson wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 19:46 everything alright Xian? Yo could wl me if you need to and I'll get to it cause I have to go now
yes yes everything is alright thankfully, its js the school pressure and I rlly need to write my reply fast, whenever I open the document to start writing I just get dizzy and cant think of anything T.T
Oh okay. Hopefully everything starts slowing down and having you feel better

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|