Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

It's so good!
You made me realize I didn't say what her outfit and hair was Arghhhhh thank you for not realizing you did that :>

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
OMG TYSMM!!!
lol its okayyy ^ ^

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Who's winning?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
meh

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Is it that kind of day?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
YEXIEEEEE

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Kaiii! I see u alr posted ur reply!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I did I did I did

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Im gonna read ittt

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Okay!!

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you