Last person to post wins!
alr then, Im gonna send it now T.TNova Astron wrote: 15 Sep 2025, 14:59Ooh, I'd love to read it! You can do it!Yexian Wei wrote: 15 Sep 2025, 14:58trying my best to press the submit button to send my reply T.TNova Astron wrote: 15 Sep 2025, 14:55 I'm alright! Gonna write a reply for a thread now, what about you?![]()
![]()
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
You can do it!
Last person to post wins!
OMG I FINALLY SENT IT, ITS BEEN WAITING FOR 2 DAYS TO BE SENT T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
*zooms to go read!*
Last person to post wins!
omg T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
It's so good!
My first RP definitely wasn't that good
Last person to post wins!
omg u alr finished reading? T.T
thank u so muchhh <33
thank u so muchhh <33
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Of course~
Last person to post wins!
I'm about to go read it Yex!
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Last person to post wins!
eekkk!!
hope u like ittt
hope u like ittt
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..