Last person to post wins!
whyyyy, why r u not good?? im good too ig T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
I'll dm you on Pinterest, I don't need everyone knowing about my problems not that I don't love everyone on this site! It's just....trust issues- and that's good!
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Last person to post wins!
alrrrrKai Draxon wrote: 15 Sep 2025, 14:40 I'll dm you on Pinterest, I don't need everyone knowing about my problems not that I don't love everyone on this site! It's just....trust issues- and that's good!
hello Nov!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Nova-spova! My brain gave you a weird nickname if you don't like it I won't call you that-
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Last person to post wins!
Kai! Yexi!
Last person to post wins!
hru Nova
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
I'm alright! Gonna write a reply for a thread now, what about you?
Last person to post wins!
trying my best to press the submit button to send my reply T.TNova Astron wrote: 15 Sep 2025, 14:55 I'm alright! Gonna write a reply for a thread now, what about you?![]()
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Ooh, I'd love to read it! You can do it!Yexian Wei wrote: 15 Sep 2025, 14:58trying my best to press the submit button to send my reply T.TNova Astron wrote: 15 Sep 2025, 14:55 I'm alright! Gonna write a reply for a thread now, what about you?![]()