Last person to post wins!
It was somewhat horrible. Enough with me though
Last person to post wins!
okay! I bruised my face before by stopping someone from scoring!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Last person to post wins!
I had a face smash twice today
Last person to post wins!
Yikes! that's terrible! Have you wrestled before?
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Last person to post wins!
Oh. If you're aggressive and have confidence you'd be good! Although you could get hurt in it and being slammed is terrible
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Last person to post wins!
I use to pain sadly.
Last person to post wins!
That's terribly impressive~Lindsey Bliss wrote: 13 Sep 2025, 00:39 I did it last year and bruised my wrist.
Yes Jose, I saved a pentaly shot.
Respect hehe
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
I love soccerโฆ But I wouldnโt be able to play goalie
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Last person to post wins!
Lol soccer's ma favourite sport
*kicks a ball high up into the sky*
*kicks a ball high up into the sky*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.