Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?

I think Im going w Bella, I prefer her since I know her more than the other 2 T.T

Bellatrix 1

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
I stay with you! then maybe I'll switch next round

Bellatrix: 2

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Edith Walkers wrote: 11 Sep 2025, 18:16 Well done!!! Sorry I didn't post here for a while.... I'm updating everything, and I am changing the characters ONCE MORE!!! As usual you can post ideas, if you like.

Most active players:
@Yexian Wei
@Hazel Nelson/@Bree Grey

However, I didn't include everyone, do if you did more than 15 posts, can you please post! (Include your name in your post so I can copy and paste :) )
Me? Vivi Grace? :'(

"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." β€” Sirius Black
Visit my banner shop: Here!!

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Bella: 3

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Bella 4 Vivi, where u on Lily or Molly side?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Bella: 3 Wait!!! I gave it to you, but I think you were on Lily's side!!! Weren't you?

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Bella 4 I believe she was, u were decreasing Molly while she was increasing Lily, remember?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Rita: 3 Yess! So @Vivi Grace could you please return the froggie? :chocogrenouille:

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Bella 5

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..