Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Spanish. Our best guess is people tend to think in the language they learn first or the one they use the most. Makes sense you know

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
That does

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I think my thought was more on never having heard the sound of a voice, would your inner monologue have a voice?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bree Grey wrote: 10 Sep 2025, 02:09 @Lindsey Bliss love the PFP!
Thanks. It's will be changed again. I have toooooo many choices.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Wow. This is a very interesting conversation! I can't believe I've never even thought of this before!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I never though about it before either.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*deep in thought* :wise:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
U r also deep in thought Joey?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I think it's the Forville effect :wise:
Hmmmmm

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lol
What r u thinking of tho?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..