Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
M99

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
M100!!!!!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
WE WON!!!!!!!!!!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Yayyyyyy

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Well done!!! Sorry I didn't post here for a while.... I'm updating everything, and I am changing the characters ONCE MORE!!! As usual you can post ideas, if you like.

Most active players:
@Yexian Wei
@Hazel Nelson/@Bree Grey

However, I didn't include everyone, do if you did more than 15 posts, can you please post! (Include your name in your post so I can copy and paste :) )

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Edith Walkers wrote: 11 Sep 2025, 18:16 Well done!!! Sorry I didn't post here for a while.... I'm updating everything, and I am changing the characters ONCE MORE!!! As usual you can post ideas, if you like.

Most active players:
@Yexian Wei
@Hazel Nelson/@Bree Grey

However, I didn't include everyone, do if you did more than 15 posts, can you please post! (Include your name in your post so I can copy and paste :) )
yayyyy!!!
who do u think the next chars will be?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
I've changed them! They are: Bellatrix, Rita Skeeter and Lee Jordan.

NOWWW.... Game Starts!!!!

@Hazel Nelson/@Bree Grey I sent the choco frog to Hazel, can you confirm that you received?

I love Bella too... but I prefer Rita, sorry!
Rita: 1

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
I got it!

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
You can start playing now...