Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Yexian Wei wrote: 10 Sep 2025, 12:33 oh my god, why does school have to annoy us? T.T
Ikr! It’s a never ending annoyance!

Also, morning Adora! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yexian Wei wrote: 10 Sep 2025, 12:33 oh my god, why does school have to annoy us? T.T
ik i just want to sleep. like yall have no idea how sincere im being just by typing but im so serious. i just wanna sleep. please stop being a bother, school

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Paris Soliel wrote: 10 Sep 2025, 12:44
Yexian Wei wrote: 10 Sep 2025, 12:33 oh my god, why does school have to annoy us? T.T
ik i just want to sleep. like yall have no idea how sincere im being just by typing but im so serious. i just wanna sleep. please stop being a bother, school
Agreed! I go to bed at 10:00 - 10:30 (around that range) and I have to get up at 5:45 since my school is a little over 20 minutes away. . .

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Avery Gray wrote: 10 Sep 2025, 12:37
Yexian Wei wrote: 10 Sep 2025, 12:33 oh my god, why does school have to annoy us? T.T
Ikr! It’s a never ending annoyance!

Also, morning Adora! :grin:
I hate them, they (school) make study and school feel ugly
Paris Soliel wrote: 10 Sep 2025, 12:44
Yexian Wei wrote: 10 Sep 2025, 12:33 oh my god, why does school have to annoy us? T.T
ik i just want to sleep. like yall have no idea how sincere im being just by typing but im so serious. i just wanna sleep. please stop being a bother, school
fr bro, like I dont rlly like sleeping but like, stop! I gotta sleep T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:biggrin:

I dream to be the best gameroom maker one day
-Gary Mason

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:expressionless:

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:grin:

I dream to be the best gameroom maker one day
-Gary Mason

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:cute:

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:cute:

I dream to be the best gameroom maker one day
-Gary Mason