Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
m:37

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
m: 38

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
L: 18... If we continue with this, Molly will win!

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
m: 39 lets pause until vivi and yexian gets on

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
L: 18 Ok!
GAME PAUSED
Until @Yexian Wei and @Vivi Grace come on. (Please don't start before tomorrow at aproxiamtely the time that I came on today I can't specify, it's different for others :) so that I can play too!)

Once Vivi Grace, Yexian Wei, Edith Walkers and Hazel Nelson/Bree Grey are on you can continue, just so it isn't too boring for us (because I'll keep doing Molly one down, and Hazel one up!)

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
so we continue this in almost 24 hrs?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
I guess... but also I haven't seen Vivi for a while.

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
hmm, alr then, see u laterr!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..