⚔️Hio WARS🦉

:girl: 1122
Hi Gary!

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

⚔️Hio WARS🦉
👧 1123 :)
how are you?

I dream to be the best gameroom maker one day
-Gary Mason

⚔️Hio WARS🦉
Malfoy 1157

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

⚔️Hio WARS🦉
:girl: 1124
Good! Working on your banner. You?

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

⚔️Hio WARS🦉
👧 1125
im good :D thanks for making the banner ill also give you my house badge

I dream to be the best gameroom maker one day
-Gary Mason

⚔️Hio WARS🦉
Malfoy 1158

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

⚔️Hio WARS🦉
👧 1126

I dream to be the best gameroom maker one day
-Gary Mason

⚔️Hio WARS🦉
:girl: 1127
No worries! I think it will be 203 if I have my conversions right. If you could double check that would be great

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

⚔️Hio WARS🦉
👧 1128sry to ask but what is 203

I dream to be the best gameroom maker one day
-Gary Mason

⚔️Hio WARS🦉
Malfoy 1159

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..