Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?

What just happened here?

"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." — Sirius Black
Visit my banner shop: Here!!

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
I think we are waiting for Edith? Yeah, I think we are!

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Yes. Sorry, I was sleeping, and I just woke up! New round starting now.

Lily: 1

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Lily 2

"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." — Sirius Black
Visit my banner shop: Here!!

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Lily 4

"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." — Sirius Black
Visit my banner shop: Here!!

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
@Edith Walkers did u read the messages yesterday? Emi and Bree/Hazel cant be online until Monday as it is their school computer, it wouldnt be a fair game, I think js like we waited u we also have to wait them, atleast Bree/hazel yk
Diana Pairie wrote: 5 Sep 2025, 23:05
Yexian Wei wrote: 5 Sep 2025, 22:07
Diana Pairie wrote: 5 Sep 2025, 21:00 guys I just got back from school, can I ask what's going on right now :(
we won 2 rounds of Harry potter and the prizes were disturbuted, then we changed the game to Lily vs Molly vs Alice, the game was very heated and because of many ppl posting at the same time, my device lagged and I couldnt post, so Molly won the first round, however the second round will be stopped until Edith says otherwise
oh ok ty~ and I was thinking since in the second Harry round yesterday, I post kinda a lot, should I ask Edith for a prize? (but I don't want to sound not polite though...
ofcc, js send her in the owls, its ur prize!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
No, I did not read it. Okay, I'm pausing the game. I guess it will be fair to reset all to 0 then.
GAME PAUSED UNTIL Monday.

Current Status:
Alice Longbottom: 0
Lily Evans (Potter): 0
Molly Prewet (Weasley): 0
Also, @Diana Pairie I sent you the prize yesterday did you not recieve it?

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
thank you so much Edi <33

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Edith Walkers wrote: 6 Sep 2025, 09:01 No, I did not read it. Okay, I'm pausing the game. I guess it will be fair to reset all to 0 then.
GAME PAUSED UNTIL Monday.

Current Status:
Alice Longbottom: 0
Lily Evans (Potter): 0
Molly Prewet (Weasley): 0
Also, @Diana Pairie I sent you the prize yesterday did you not recieve it?
Yesss I saw it, Thank you soooooo much!!!! (I was out in art studio the whole day, didn't get chance to get on my computer)

࣪ ִֶָ☾.The soul that sees beauty⋆.˚may sometimes walk alone ִ ࣪𖤐
--- Goethe✮