Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?

Got it! Thank you !!!!!

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Okay, character suggestions now! Please submit some on other sides (for example 2 good 1 evil or opposite) and I will change the front post! Also, make sure the characters are unique (ones less seen) and we haven't included them in this game before! Characters not to use:
  • Dumbledore
  • Luna
  • Snape
    __________________
  • Ginny
  • Narcissa
  • Lupin
    __________________
  • Cho
  • Lavander
  • Umbridge
    __________________
  • Harry
  • Ron
  • Hermione
    __________________

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
I was going to suggest the mothers, Molly, Lily and Narcissa T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Maybe not Narcissa though... we've used her. How about Molly, Lily and Lucius?

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Or Alice longbottom? That's Nevilles mother

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
I guess, but I don't really mind, you guys decide, but quicker so we can get started!

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Lets stick with the mothers

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
Okay! Adding that to the main post, please don't tart game yet until I announce it!

Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
And... game started!

Lily: 1

Current Status:
Alice Longbottom: 0
Lily Evans (Potter): 1
Molly Prewet (Weasley): 0
Have fun everybody!