Last person to post wins!
*takes back the trophy* hmph!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
*opens a door, steps through, grabs trophy, steps back out and closes door* Buh bye!
Last person to post wins!
u left the room, not even a competitor anymore! trophy mine now~
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Nuh uh Yexi
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
yuh uh Joseee I created a new word right? T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Not really
Lots of people have gone YUH UH in this thread already hehe
Noww don't mind if I do-
*steals trophy and runs*
Lots of people have gone YUH UH in this thread already hehe
Noww don't mind if I do-
*steals trophy and runs*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
ohh im glad, trophy still mineee
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
I thought I took it?
*throws glitter bombs at yexi*
*throws glitter bombs at yexi*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
*dodges and takes the trophy back*
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Yexian! Love the new PFP!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |