Last person to post wins!
*flies after Yexi*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
No Jose!!!!! You can’t leave me too!!!!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Last person to post wins!
oh, Jose u r here? why not bring Livie to see this galaxy?
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
hello there!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Hey Yexian! You're right, this place is WAY better than our galaxy. 

Have you heard of/listened to EPIC: the musical?


Have you heard of/listened to EPIC: the musical?
Last person to post wins!
nope, I hear a lot of ppl talking abt it, never got to know it tho T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Yes it's sooooooo good! You should! I also heard a lot of people talk about it, decided to listen to it, and LOVED it.
Last person to post wins!
oooo
its a song?
its a song?
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
I'm winning, everyone!!! *Holds the trophy high in the air* I bought a new trophy, the old one has disappeared to I don't know where... or maybe turned to chocolate or attacked by squirrels or covered in glitter. So, yeah.