Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

*flies after Yexi* :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Joseph Sims wrote: 30 Aug 2025, 11:49 *flies after Yexi* :grin:
No Jose!!!!! You can’t leave me too!!!!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oh, Jose u r here? why not bring Livie to see this galaxy?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ooh. Can I come too? *leaps to other galaxy* 😲

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hello there!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey Yexian! You're right, this place is WAY better than our galaxy. 🌌🌌🌌
Have you heard of/listened to EPIC: the musical?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
nope, I hear a lot of ppl talking abt it, never got to know it tho T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yes it's sooooooo good! You should! I also heard a lot of people talk about it, decided to listen to it, and LOVED it.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oooo
its a song?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'm winning, everyone!!! *Holds the trophy high in the air* I bought a new trophy, the old one has disappeared to I don't know where... or maybe turned to chocolate or attacked by squirrels or covered in glitter. So, yeah.