Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Eh, who knows? ✨️✨️✨️🍫🍫🍫

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*Walks in and looks around*

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hello Mikey. *throws blue glitter up in the air*

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi Isabella! *sidesteps to avoid the glitter*

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Dang it! How are you? *puts glitter in the question*

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'm good. How are you? *Accepts fate and gets glittered*

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yay! I'm great! Do you have a favorite class? If you're in school

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Im in Uni. I really like my Ethics in Technology class. Its been super interesting. How about you?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Mikey Forville wrote: 29 Aug 2025, 17:00 Im in Uni. I really like my Ethics in Technology class. Its been super interesting. How about you?
You are? You never told me! That's so cool!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 29 Aug 2025, 17:08
Mikey Forville wrote: 29 Aug 2025, 17:00 Im in Uni. I really like my Ethics in Technology class. Its been super interesting. How about you?
You are? You never told me! That's so cool!
yep yep

How's the art project going?