Last person to post wins!
I hate today T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Yexian! What happened? Need to talk bout it?
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
its nothing rlly, js that today (Thursday) was supposed to be my free day, as normally after I come back from school I js sit alone, w my phone (playing), watching youtube and talking to u guys here, as long as I want, esp since I dont ahve to sleep early
however, today my mother wanted me to go out w her friends, her friends dont have daughters as old as me, their eldest kid is over 6 years younger than me, so I have been out from 6 pm till 12 am, literally not doing anything, the internet was disgusting outside, and my phone didnt have enough battery to charge it, so I had to sit there and do nothing. To make things worse, there was a football match projected on a screen in that mall, so everyone was screaming and there was so much crowd T.T
however, today my mother wanted me to go out w her friends, her friends dont have daughters as old as me, their eldest kid is over 6 years younger than me, so I have been out from 6 pm till 12 am, literally not doing anything, the internet was disgusting outside, and my phone didnt have enough battery to charge it, so I had to sit there and do nothing. To make things worse, there was a football match projected on a screen in that mall, so everyone was screaming and there was so much crowd T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Oh no! I feel bad for you!
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
and to make things even more worse, now I am FORCED to go sleep
stk what a bad day, I always liked Thursdays because I can be alone, idk what happened to my mother today T.T
stk what a bad day, I always liked Thursdays because I can be alone, idk what happened to my mother today T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Well hopefully tomorrow will be better
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
well hopefully, I have never been so happy that I have so much pressure from school (copying all this week's work from rough notebook to the actual one, solving hws, studying for exams, etc) because it means, they can go out alone and leave me, I wont have to be forced to go out
I hope Ill finish a few secs after they go out, that way I can stay freely on the laptop and my phonee T.T
anyway, enough abt me, how r u?
I dont think Ill be able to reply, so js quote my message incase I couldnt reply, so that I can see it as soon as I wake upp
I hope Ill finish a few secs after they go out, that way I can stay freely on the laptop and my phonee T.T
anyway, enough abt me, how r u?
I dont think Ill be able to reply, so js quote my message incase I couldnt reply, so that I can see it as soon as I wake upp
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Well that's good!Yexian Wei wrote: 28 Aug 2025, 22:26 well hopefully, I have never been so happy that I have so much pressure from school (copying all this week's work from rough notebook to the actual one, solving hws, studying for exams, etc) because it means, they can go out alone and leave me, I wont have to be forced to go out
I hope Ill finish a few secs after they go out, that way I can stay freely on the laptop and my phonee T.T
anyway, enough abt me, how r u?
I dont think Ill be able to reply, so js quote my message incase I couldnt reply, so that I can see it as soon as I wake upp
I'm alright schooling and writing away!
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
oooo~
u also strated school?
u also strated school?
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Yea about 3 weeks ago! hbu?
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|