Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

*Gets eaten up by a crocodile* :shock:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No jose!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*wrestles the crocodile and pulls Jose out*

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*corrects you both*
its not a crocodile; their jaws are too slender to eat mammals, they only eat fish and other small animals. alligators on the other hand, have wider jaws, and thus can eat larger and more powerful animals such as deer, raccoons, and panthers if they can manage it (and humans ig)

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*crocodile swallows Paris whole* :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Uhhh... where is the crocodile from?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ikr T.T
Clodagh O’Donnell wrote: 26 Aug 2025, 20:33
Yexian Wei wrote: 26 Aug 2025, 20:21
Clodagh O’Donnell wrote: 26 Aug 2025, 20:17 I’m giggling rn :lol:. I swear yous two are so cute. 🏆
awwwhh tyyy <333
I love my friendships to be like that, full of giggling, fun, love and flirting (as long as it is platonic and the other person is comfortable)
whenever I write these msgs I would also be flirtinggg, I literally did this when I read the messages:
Image posted by the member
You two literally remjnd me of a show I use to watch when I was younger! Girl Meets World was its name ❤️
Idk what that show is but Im glad we make u happy!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Joseph Sims wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 10:19 *crocodile swallows Paris whole* :grin:
sorry still doesnt work
*shrugs knowingly*
*crocodile is choking and i remove myself from its throat before it dies*

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yall make short weird RPs but they always make me laugh!!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hello 🩵🏆💙 for all!